Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First giggle!

I decided that I wanted to start a blog! Cool hu?! :)  I am not very good at writing in my journal and I want to be able to remember stuff and typing is so much faster! So... let the blogging begin! Haha.  I guess for my first post I will write about what happened yesterday...  Alayna had her first giggle!!!  We had just gotten home from my run and I needed to get all un-sweaty and so I put her in her bathtub with a blanket and some toys to entertain herself.  She seemed really happy in there trying to eat her rattle so I decided to leave her in it while I started dinner.  After about 10 minutes she lost interest and started to get upset and complain.  One of Alayna's favorite things are our little dance parties so I picked her up, turned on the radio and started to dance.  She instantly stopped complaining and replaced her cute little frown to a huge, wide open smile.  Brady got home from school during this time and so he took her from me and started to dance with her too.  All three of us were just dancing in the kitchen when her wide open smile turned into a little giggle!! :)  It was so cute!! We were so excited and I pretty much spent the rest of the night trying to get her to do it again.  Haha.  We just love watching her grow and reach new baby milestones.  She is such a blessing in our lives and we love her so much!!       

1 comment:

  1. CHRISTA!!!! I was just thinking the other day how you should start a blog! That is super cute that Alayna giggled while you were dancing! You three are just too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete