Thursday, December 22, 2011

Surprise Zoo Trip!

Brady has a break from school for a while and so I am just enjoying all our time together as much as possible!  Last week Brady decided he was going to surprise me with something fun for us to do.  He told me to get ready and we were going to go do something but he wouldn't tell me where we were going.  So I got Alayna and I ready to go and we left.  Finally we got to our destination... the zoo!! :)  I was really excited!  Just a few days before, Brady asked me what would be one of the things I would really like to do while we live here in Texas.  I said that I really wanted to go to the Fort Worth zoo someday.  Not the Dallas zoo because I have had a few people tell me that the Fort Worth one is way better!

It was a blast!! There were lots of animals there and many that I had never seen in real life before!  Even Alayna acted like she liked it!  Well, I think so? Haha.  She mostly just looked at all the animals with really big eyes and a confused look on her face.  We had so much fun and I really want to go back to that zoo someday when Alayna is a little older and knows what she is looking at. :) 




   


The parrot house was probably Alayna's favorite.  It was so loud in that room and there were little parrot's all over and so close you could touch them! (If they didn't fly away)  It was so funny to watch Alayna because she just looked so confused!

Looking at the fishy's


No comments:

Post a Comment