Friday, September 28, 2012

Alayna's 1st Birthday and Rhodehouse Reunion

Alayna turned ONE years old on July 13th, 2012!  The day before Alayna's birthday we drove through the night to go visit my family in Idaho. We were having a little family reunion with all my brothers and their families in Island Park where we stayed a couple days in a trabin (it's a mix between a trailer house and a cabin). The first day we got to the Trabin was on Alayna's 1st birthday! We just had a good day visiting with family. That evening we ate Alayna's birthday cake that my mom made her, and opened Alayna's presents. We have a little ONE year old now! Crazy!

That weekend was a little rainy but we still had a ton of fun four-wheeling, playing games, playing basketball, playing tether ball, eating food, and even boating! I even got to learn how to wake board! I got up on my 2nd try. :) We had so much fun there! After our fun weekend we went back to my parents house to finish our vacation.

Here are some pictures of the birthday girl...
Alayna and her Birthday cake

She didn't like everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her.


She liked her cake though! Haha



Time to open presents! 

 
Our sweet little baby girl is growing up so fast!!!

Here is our little family at the Rhodehouse family reunion

And here I am beating Brady at tether ball. Haha. Just kidding, I lost.

This is Alayna and her cousin Naomi in there matching outfit. :)
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment