Tuesday, June 19, 2012

All About Alayna

This post is going to be all about Alayna because my life pretty much revolves around her and I love it!  Right now she is 11 months old and as cute as can be!  She is now walking and says "Mama" a lot.  She loves loves loves to eat big people food and nurse.  She is the most active baby I have ever seen!  She is always busy doing something and going somewhere.  Haha.  It is nearly impossible to sit through any meeting at church so Brady and I take turns following Alayna in the hall.  People always comment on how active she is.  At church a few weeks ago she was crawling down the halls really fast with her head down panting like a puppy and almost ran into the wall a few times. Lol.  It was really funny to watch.

 Alayna is our little puppy!  I decided this a long time ago because she always pants like a puppy when she is excited.  She begs for food whenever we are eating something, and I always let her eat cheerios off the floor.  Haha.  Alayna also loves stuffed animals!  She already has like 10 stuffed animals!  I am pretty sure she gets this from her mama because growing up I always had like 20 of my stuffed animals sleep at the foot of my bed with me.  Alayna also likes going to the gym and playing with the toys there and the other kids.  I am so happy about this because the first few times I left her at the day care, she cried the whole time.  Now whenever I put her down she crawls off to play before she even hits the ground!  We just love her so much and I can't imagine life without my best buddy!    

She's my best buddy! And her face is just so funny.  Haha

Running away so I won't get her dressed.  She likes being nakey and does not like getting her diaper changed! Haha


Alayna LOVES stuffed animals


Wrestling with the Bunny.  She pinned em'!

Here is a video of Alayna crawling and panting like a puppy

We went to a garage sale and got her a car!  So spoiled.

Playing with another toy we got at the garage sale.

I just love her! :)

1 comment: