Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Where we are now

Okay, so I have slacked off a bit from our blog and a lot has happened in a short amount of time.  First of all we moved back to Oregon and we are no longer living in Texas.  Hallelujah!  We lived in the Dallas area for about 7 months and that was enough Dallas for me.  No more tornado storms, no more weird bugs, no more crazy Dallas drivers, no extreme heat, no more rude Dallas people, no more being one of the only white people around, and most importantly NO MORE COCKROACHES!  I can NOT emphasize enough how much I hated those cock roaches we lived with for 7 months!  Okay, I know that sounded like I really hated living there but I actually did enjoy our time there and I think that it was a great experience.  We went there and did what we wanted to do.  Brady got his accelerated science classes done so that he can start Chiropractic school a lot sooner.  Brady also did AWESOME in all of his classes and got all A's and B's.

Packing up for the move!

Silly girl

Right now we are living in an apartment in Gresham, Oregon.  Brady is back working for his Dad cutting down trees until October when he will finally be starting Chiropractic school.  We love it here and we really like our apartment.  Before we moved back to Oregon I told Brady that I almost wanted to stay there in Texas because I loved how the sun shined every day.  Brady told me that if we went back to Oregon then we could get me a gym membership to make up for all the lost sunny days.  I gladly accepted his offer and we now live in an apartment right across the street from a Cascade Athletic Club.  Best. Decision. Ever!!  I am allowed to leave Alayna in the day care for up to an hour and a half every day and I sure do use it!  Alayna loves going to the gym every day and playing with all the other kids and the toys! 

So excited to go to the gym! 

No comments:

Post a Comment