Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween

This year for Halloween was probably my most favorite Halloween of my life.  The reason is because now I get to dress up and take my own little cutie trick-or-treating!  Last year Alayna was too little to take out trick-or-treating and even if we did it would have been lame because she wouldn't have even cared.  This year though I could tell she was excited and was having so much fun!  I thought I was done trick-or-treating when I was in Jr. High but now I get to start going again!  I am just so excited that I am now a mommy with a cute little girl that gets so happy over things like trick-or-treating!  I just can't wait to see her so happy over Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and all the other holidays that makes us happy! 

For Halloween we went to Brady's sister's house and had soo much fun just being with each other. 

Getting ready to go trick-or-treating with her cousins Brecken and Caden

"Follow the yellow brick road!"

Our cute little Dorothy :)

Her first house!

The trick-or-treaters

 

Our pumpkins! Alayna is so happy we are letting her stand on the table. Haha


 

1 comment:

  1. Best trick-o-treaters I've ever seen!! Super cute! I love her little red shoes!

    ReplyDelete