Friday, November 9, 2012

My 1st Airplane Ride

Alayna and I both got to fly in an airplane for our first time ever!!  A while ago my mom found a good deal on some plane tickets and asked me if I wanted to fly home for a week in October.  Um, yes please!!  I was actually really nervous about it for a few reasons. 1- I was going to be going on my first airplane ride with nobody but my baby!  2- How was I  going to keep my hyper active baby to sit still on the plane for a whole hour?! (That is really quite amazing that I can get to Idaho in an hour!)  3- What if I get on the wrong plane?!  4- What if our plane crashes?! (We just recently watched an episode of "Greys Anatomy" and their plane crashed on their way to Boise! That's where we were flying to so that made me a little worried! Haha)

Everything actually went really really well!  Brady helped me up to security in the Portland airport and then I just asked nice people for help after that.  Once we got on the plane there was not very many people there so Alayna and I sat at the very back and had a whole row to ourselves!  Hallelujah!  Once the plane started to get going I got so excited!  I felt like I was in a nascar race when the plane was getting ready to take off and then when it did it was just so awesome because we were going so high!  We were flying through all the clouds and then everything was so tiny when I looked down!  Even Alayna got excited and kept looking out the window!

  Alayna was actually really good on the plane because she still had a fever and even slept a little.  (The plane ride back to Oregon wasn't as easy because she wasn't sick and cuddly anymore but at least we lucked out again and had the whole row of seats to ourselves!)  Once our plane landed Alayna and I just followed all the other passengers until I saw my mom waiting for us.  I just couldn't believe that just an hour ago I was all the way in Portland and now I was in Boise!  Now we had to endure a 5 to 6 hour car ride to get all the way to my home in Parker.

Alayna and I stayed in Idaho for a week and loved every minute of it!  It was just a really relaxing fun week and I was so glad we were able to come out and spend time with my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment